Breeder Celect cat litter - recycled paper pellets 30lt
This shop uses the highest level of security both for your personal data, and your payment information.
All items are shipped within 24 hours of us receiving your order - often the same day. If we are unable to supply within this time scale, we will keep you informed
You are able to return items, providing they are in their original packaging, are undamaged, and can be re-sold. Please contact us before sending items back so that we can issue a Return number.
Renewable, recycled and biodegradable
FibreCycle products are recycled and boast many environmental features:
- Made from >99% recycled paper (no virgin wood fibre) which is a renewable resource otherwise destined for landfill.
- No additives or chemicals.
- No oxygen or elemental bleaching.
- The manufacturing process is a closed loop whereby process generated fines are captured and reintroduced to the process.
- Lighter than competitor products, which means production and transportation costs have a far lower environmental footprint than competitor products.
- Where possible energy used in the process is recycled
After use as cat litter or bedding, the pellets can be recycled as:
- Compost, used as fuel for furnaces, as soil conditioner or mulch.
- Paper stock is made from renewable raw materials (specifically not a clay coated stock which is a non-renewable resource).
- Low impact printing includes digital plates and water-based (solvent-free) inks.
- Paper packaging is recyclable.
You might also like